The Misunderstood Angel by J.E. Spina.
Book 1 of 1: Branyrd the Angel Series (For Ages 18+).
This is not a children’s book.
Branyrd is a different kind of angel. She has a difficult time being understood because of her habit of getting into all kinds of trouble and for her unacceptable language. Angels are not supposed to swear.
This angel must earn levels to be accepted by the LORD. She is presently at Angel Fourth Class and must ascend to Angel First Class in order to be given a mission to travel to Earth to help a human in trouble.
Once she reaches Angel First Class, she is given a mission and travels to Earth to help a battered woman and her child. Since she is so new to the ways on Earth, Branyrd is accompanied by her Guardian Angel Benedicto, Angel First Class on High, who guides and advises her.
Branyrd doesn’t know what she will do or how she will complete this mission. She must show her strengths and succeed, or she may be demoted. What she finds on Earth is not what she expected. It certainly is nothing like Heaven. There are dangerous people but also those who she will miss dearly when she must leave.
5 Stars: Endearing Story, About A Misunderstood Angel On A Mission.
Branyrd is Angel Fourth Class, working to advance levels needed, to be acknowledged by the Lord.
Benedicto, is Guardian Angel First Class. He is assigned to accompany and mentor Branyrd, when she is finally given her first assignment to Earth.
Branyrd finds Earth to be a strange place, filled with unusual customs, and dangerous people. Branyrd’s mission is to help Maggie Preston and her young daughter, Annie. When Maggie’s husband Nate, becomes involved with the White Stag Gang, he and his family are in grave danger. Can Branyrd overcome her own issues to complete her earthy mission?
Here is what Maggie is thinking while she clears tables at the diner where she works (Chapter 27): “She was grateful for her new friend’s help. Branyrd was truly sent from Heaven, she mused and chuckled to herself. Annie kept telling her that Branyrd was a real angel who didn’t have wings yet. Her daughter had such an imagination.”
As someone who has seen two angels here on earth, I found this story captivating.
Author J. E. Spina shares this: “This is the first book in this series about an angel. I infused some comedy into this sometimes-serious story. It deals with many issues that are evident in our world today. I dedicate this book to all who believe in angels around us. I think at the conclusion of this book those unbelievers may become believers too.”
This new ‘Branyrd the Angel Series’ is paranormal fiction. This series is written for young adults ages 18+. Watch for more books in this series coming over the new few years. All J. E. (Janice) Spina’s books are available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
Editorial Review (Book Marketing Global Network)
About the Author: J.E. Spina aka Janice Spina is an award-winning author of books for all ages ranging from children to 18+. She has 40 published books at this writing and has quite a few ideas waiting on the back burner. She has been writing since the age of nine years old. J.E. Spina’s husband, John, is her illustrator and cover creator.
Janice’s goal is to encourage all ages to read to help enhance their health and wellbeing. She plans to continue to write for all ages as long as her muse is there to encourage her along. Her motto is Reading Gives You Wings to Fly! Soar with Jemsbooks.com all year round. She is also a blogger, copy editor, avid reader and reviewer, and supporter of her fellow authors. She loves to hear from readers and welcomes reviews.
She lives in New Hampshire with her husband and two tanks of fish.
Paperback: 219 Pages
Publisher: Janice Spina (October 13, 2022)
Adult Readers: Fiction (Literature)
Adult Readers: Humor (Humor & Satire)
Adults Readers: Fiction (Paranormal)
Teen and Young Adults
Reading Age: 18+
Biography: Janice Spina (AKA J. E. Spina) is a multi-award-winning author with 39 books of which there are 19 children’s books,12 MG/PT books and two books in a YA series with four more coming over the next few years, five novels and a short story collection for 18+ written under J.E. Spina. She is also a copy editor, blogger, book reviewer and supporter of fellow authors. Her husband, John, is her illustrator and cover creator. Watch for more books coming over the next few years.
Janice has received the following awards for her books: 6 Mom’s Choice Awards – Silver Medals, 5 Readers’ Favorite Book Awards – Silver Medal, Bronze Medal, Honorable Mention and Finalist, 18 Pinnacle Book Achievement Awards, 1 AUTHORSDB – Cover Contest, 1 Book Excellence Award Finalist.
Her logo is Jemsbooks – books for all ages! Her motto is – Reading Gives You Wings to Fly! Come soar with Jemsbooks! Happy reading!
Janice loves to hear from readers and appreciates and happily welcomes reviews.
CHILDREN’S BOOKS AND AWARDS FOR PRE-SCHOOL TO GRADE THREE:
- Louey the Lazy Elephant: Mom’s Choice Awards – Silver Medal
- Ricky the Rambunctious Raccoon-Mom’s Choice Award – Silver Medal
- Jerry the Crabby Crayfish-Pinnacle Book Achievement Award
- Lamby the Lonely Lamb-Mom’s Choice Awards – Silver Medal
- Jesse the Precocious Polar Bea-Mom’s Choice Awards – Silver Medal
- Broose the Moose on the Loose-Pinnacle Book Achievement Award
- Sebastian Meets Marvin the Monkey-Pinnacle Book Achievement Award
- Colby the Courageous Cat-Pinnacle Book Achievement Award
- Jeffrey the Jittery Giraffe-Pinnacle Book Achievement Award
- Clarence Henry the Hermit Crab-Pinnacle Book Achievement Award
- Lucy the Talented Toy Terrier-Mom’s Choice Awards – Silver Medal
- The First Star-Mom’s Choice Awards – Silver Medal
- Drystan the Dragon and Friends Series Book 1: Drystan and Durward Save the Day
(Pinnacle Book Achievement Award & Top Shelf Runners-up Award)
- Drystan the Dragon and Friends Series Book 2: Damara Helps Drystan Find His Roar
(Pinnacle Book Achievement Award)
- Drystan the Dragon and Friends Series Book 3 Delbert Finds Himself
- Drystan the Dragon and Friends Series Book 4: Delfina Solves a Problem
- Drystan the Dragon and Friends Series Book 5: Drago Does a Good Deed
- Drystan the Dragon and Friends Series Book 6: Dragana Helps a Fairy Make Believe (Bedtime Stories for Children Book 1). (Mom’s Choice Awards – Silver Medal)
MG/PT BOOKS FOR 10+ FOR MIDDLE GRADE/PRETEEN/YOUNG ADULT
- Davey & Derek Junior Detectives Book 1: The Case of the Missing Cell Phone-(Pinnacle Book Achievement Award, Honorable Mention- Readers’ Favorite Book Award)
- Davey & Derek Junior Detectives Book 2: The Case of the Mysterious Black Cat (Pinnacle Book Achievement Award)
- Davey & Derek Junior Detectives Book 3: The Case of the Magical Ivory Elephant (Pinnacle Book Achievement Award and Reader’s Favorite Book Awards – Silver Medal)
- Davey & Derek Junior Detectives Book 4: The Case of the Brown Scraggly Dog (First Place in Top Shelf Awards, Finalist in Red City Review Awards 5-Star Book Review – Readers’ Favorite Book Awards)
- Davey & Derek Junior Detectives Book 5: The Case of the Sad Mischievous Ghost (Pinnacle Book Achievement Award Authorsdb Cover Contest – Silver Medal)
- Davey & Derek Junior Detectives Book 6: The Case of the Mystery of the Bells (Pinnacle Book Achievement Award Finalist – Readers’ Favorite Book Awards, Finalist – Book Excellence Awards)
- Abby & Holly School Dance (Pinnacle Book Achievement Award & Bronze Medal from Readers’ Favorite Book Awards)
- Abby & Holly Series Book 2: Unfortunate Events (Pinnacle Book Achievement Award and Readers’ Favorite Book Awards – Honorable Mention)
- Abby & Holly Series, Book 3: Secrets of the Trunk (Pinnacle Book Achievement Award)
- Abby & Holly Series, Book 4: The Hidden Stairway (Pinnacle Book Achievement Award)
- Abby & Holly Series, Book 5: The Copper Key (Pinnacle Book Achievement Award)
- Abby & Holly Series, Book 6: Faulty Timeline (Pinnacle Book Achievement Award)
- How Far Is Heaven: https://youtu.be/pLCjyc9Q9tQ
- Hunting Mariah: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZTu5R-kXhM
- Mariah’s Revenge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DIawvOX9aw
Her logo is Jemsbooks – books for all ages!
Her motto is – Reading Gives You Wings to Fly!
Come soar with Jemsbooks!
Janice’s hobbies besides writing are crocheting, exercising to keep in shape, going to the movies with her husband or out to lunch or dinner, reading, book reviewing, blogging and spending time with her five grandchildren who are her writing inspiration.
Janice loves to hear from readers and appreciates and happily welcomes reviews.
Janice Spina aka J.E. Spina: Multi-Award-Winning Author
Jemsbooks for All Ages!
Mom’s Choice Award Winner!
Amazon Author’s Page:
Barnes and Noble Children’s Book Link:
Barnes and Noble For 18+ Novels under J.E. Spina:
Author’s Page At Book Marketing Global Network: