Grand Central Station by Marsha Casper Cook.
Some Relationships Are Just Meant to Be!
A famous child psychologist, who has authored several bestselling books on raising children, discovers he doesn’t know as much as he thought he did when he meets a pediatrician and mother of three. Neither of them imagined how their lives would change when they shared a flight headed for Las Vegas for a medical convention. For Jack Winston and Victoria Feingold, whatever happens in Vegas doesn’t stay in Vegas. It follows them back to Chicago. Jack doesn’t want to fail, but he’s not sure he’s emotionally prepared to live with Victoria’s three children. Not to mention her mother, sister, dog, and needy ex-husband. Grand Central Station is a fast-paced ride and a lot of fun!
Paperback: 158 Pages
Publisher: Fideli Publishing, Incorporated (September 26, 2018)
Humor (Humor and Satire)
About Marsha Casper Cook: From romance and inspirational to adventure and fiction, Marsha has more than 20 years of experience in the writing industry. Marsha writes love stories about family relationships and multi- generational characters that remind her readers how much family matters. She uses her love of family to bring her characters to life.
She also writes steamy romance with strong characters and has a lot of fun bringing them to life. At the beginning of her writing career, she wrote children’s stories that both kids, parents and grandparents enjoy immensely and from time to time considers writing a few more. That stems from her earlier professional life in the pediatric medical field.
She has a lot of fun with her writing which led to It’s Never Too Late For Love, Grand Central and her Warrington Legacy series, all taken from her screenplays.
She is also the founder and Producer of Michigan Avenue Media podcasts on Blog Talk radio for over twelve years. Her shows are about writing, what’s new in the entertainment field, health issues and current topics. She looks forward to meeting new friends who contact her about being guests on the shows as she continues to open the door to universal subjects that matter to all.
Also, several of her books are translated into Spanish, French, Portuguese, and Italian.
- East Wing of the Meridian
- Every Man Wants Her: A Virginia Templeton Stories (The Virginia Templeton Series Book 1)
- Grand Central: Chaos Reigns in this Feel-Good Love Story
- Guilty Pleasures: Nothing Is As Good As it Seems
- I Wish I Was a Brownie
- Isabella Pimpinella’s Magical Potion
- It’s All About Love (Warrington Legacy Book 1)
- It’s Never Enough: A Virginia Templeton Story (The Virginia Templeton Series Book 2)
- It’s Never Too Late for Love: Everyone Deserves a Fairy Tale
- It’s Never Too Late: Screenplay
- Love Changes
- No Clues No Shoes
- Sala – More than a Survivor
- Second Chances (Warrington Legacy Book 2)
- Snack Attack
- Stepping Up Her Game: A Virginia Templeton Story (The Virginia Templeton Series Book 3)
- The Busy Bus: A Collection of Short Children’s Poems
- The Magical Leaping Lizard Potion
- To Life by Marsha Casper Cook
- The Virginia Templeton Stories: Three Sexy Stories About A Woman Who Knows What She Wants (Volume 1)
- To Life: A Young Holocaust Survivor’s Journey to Freedom
- Virginia Templeton Stories: She rolled the dice, and she won!
Amazon Author’s Page:
Blog Talk Radio:
Author’s Page At Book Marketing Global Network: