Message from Marsha Casper Cook: Hello! I’m the host and producer for all the podcasts on Michigan Avenue Media Inc. on Blog Talk Radio for over 12 years and I love it. My shows are usually about what’s new in the entertainment field including books and movies. My guests are authors, publishers, directors, screenwriters, actors and marketing consultants. My guests give our listeners info that they might not find anywhere else. Everyone on the show gets to ask questions about me or the other guests. Nothing personal just info about their work.
I have over 20 years of experience in the writing industry and I’m the founder of Michigan Avenue Media Inc. I have 14 books, five of which are children’s and 11 feature-length screenplays and several of my screenplays were optioned by Production Companies. All of my books are on Audible. If you like to have fun check out the podcast and if you’re interested in being a guest on one of the shows, please let us know.
If you are an Author and would like an interview, please contact Marshal Cook.
Professional Media Website:
- East Wing of the Meridian
- Every Man Wants Her: A Virginia Templeton Stories (The Virginia Templeton Series Book 1)
- Grand Central: Chaos Reigns in this Feel-Good Love Story
- Guilty Pleasures: Nothing Is As Good As it Seems
- I Wish I Was a Brownie
- Isabella Pimpinella’s Magical Potion
- It’s All About Love
- It’s Never Enough: A Virginia Templeton Story (The Virginia Templeton Series Book 2)
- It’s Never Too Late for Love: Everyone Deserves a Fairy Tale
- It’s Never Too Late: Screenplay
- Love Changes
- No Clues No Shoes
- Sala – More than a Survivor
- Snack Attack
- Stepping Up Her Game: A Virginia Templeton Story (The Virginia Templeton Series Book 3)
- The Busy Bus: A Collection of Short Children’s Poems
- The Magical Leaping Lizard Potion
- The Virginia Templeton Stories: Three Sexy Stories About A Woman Who Knows What She Wants (Volume 1)
- To Life: A Young Holocaust Survivor’s Journey to Freedom
- Virginia Templeton Stories: She rolled the dice, and she won!
It’s Never Too Late for Love: Everyone Deserves A Fairy Tale Ending by Marsha Casper Cook
Confirmed bachelor Noah Meyers thinks living his life without a partner is just fine and manages to dodge his meddling mother’s repeated attempts to fix him up. When an adorable dog named Gracie finds her way into his life and decides to play matchmaker, Noah finds his carefully constructed world is turned upside down.
Will Gracie complete her mission to finally find a fairy tale happy ending for Noah and ultimately help herself find happiness too?
It’s Never Too Late For Love is a timeless and delightful love story filled with a lot of laughter and just a hint of magic.
Paperback: 194 Pages
Publisher: Fideli Publishing, Incorporated (September 14, 2018)
Global Library: Romance (Clean-Wholesome Romance)
Global Library: Romance (Comedy)
Global Library: Romance (Paranormal)
It’s All About Love by Marsha Casper Cook
“Life is short, and it’s up to you to make it sweet.” ~ Sarah Louise Delany
It’s All About Love is a sweet, heartwarming story about how love can happen when you least expect it.
After losing the love of his life, Leo Tucker never thought it would be possible to fall in love again. But then he met Gracie Maxwell and happiness seemed to be more than just a possibility—it became reality.
Gracie Maxwell had been hurt so many times before her final conclusion: she was never going to let herself fall in love or even get close to it ever again. But then she met Leo.
Leo was kind and considerate and Gracie thought he was pretty darned wonderful, so unlike anyone she had ever known. So, there they were, falling in love with each other. Would they choose each other, or would they decide against the second chance they were both afraid of?
The beauty of this love story will make you laugh, cry, and everything in between as you watch them decide their destiny. Will they find the right path to each other’s heart?
Paperback: 196 Pages
Publisher: Independently published (April 5, 2021)
Global Library: Romance (Comedy)
Global Library: Romance (Contemporary)
Amazon Author’s Page:
Author’s Page At Book Marketing Global Network: