Welcome To Author Jill Clark’s Book Page. Jill Invites You To Explore Her Page, Download The PDF, And Support Her Through Book Sales. Thank You For Your Support.
LOOSE BALLOONS by Jill Clark
Loose Balloons is a humorous, fanciful children’s book for ages four to twelve.
The engaging poems encourage children to read, laugh and learn about their environment and themselves.
These imaginative rhymes contain K-5 teaching resources and lesson plans guided by the Florida State Standards.
Paperback: 42 Pages
Publisher: Taylor and Seale Publishing (September 27, 2019)
Grandma’s Book Club: Balloons
Grandma’s Book Club: Fantasy & Magic Books
About The Author: Jill Clark is Children’s Educational Director for Taylor and Seale Publishing in Daytona Beach, Florida. She speaks in schools and educational institutions and presents children’s activities and lesson plans that align with her children’s poetry book Loose Balloons. (See Calendar of Events for more information).
Her favorite Saturday-night splurge consists of getting lost in a graveyard of long-lost, unusual, and useful information. She cherishes literary intrigue and welcomes writing challenges that require technical research, accuracy and interpretation.
She graduated from Northwest Missouri State University (bachelors in English), Stetson University (Masters in Reading). and Rollins College (Masters in Liberal Studies).
Resume: Jill Morgan Clark freelances prose and poetry. Her award-winning children’s poetry book Loose Balloons published in 2019. Her follow-up book Where Do Balloons Land? will be released in 2021. Jill’s poetry has appeared in the endangered species series for middle grades: Vanishing from Grasslands and Deserts, Vanishing from Forests and Jungles, and Vanishing from Waterways (Lerner Publications). Her writing has inhabited books, journals, and newspapers: Lyonesse Press: The Silver Empire, Pocket Change Literary Magazine, Ariel Chart International Literary Journal, Garden Blessings, Hopscotch the Magazine for Girls, Capper’s, The Orlando Sentinel, TigerShark Literary Journal, The Henry David Thoreau Institute, Women’s Wilderness, Celestial Musings, Blind Faith Books, Shoofly Audio Magazine.
- First Place Children’s Category Ocala Writer’s Conference for Poetry Book Contest: Poetry for the Fun of It.
- First Place Children’s Category: Florida State Poet’s Association Annual Contest: Poem “The Bathtub Drain”.
- Second Place Children’s Category: Florida State Poet’s Association Annual Contest: Poem “Waterhose.”.
- Fresh Ink Group Global Short Story Contest “Machete”: https://www.amazon.com/Fresh-Group-Short-Story-Showcase-ebook/dp/B00MNLL0KI/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1527344154&sr=1-2&keywords=fresh+ink+group
- The Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators (SCBWI)
- The Daytona Writers Guild, The Florida Writers Association (FWA)
- The Florida State Poet’s Association (FSPA)
- National Federation of State Poetry Societies (NFSPS)
- Sierra Club, Save the Manatee Club
- AAUW (Association American University Women)
- The Waldon Woods Project (The Henry David Thoreau Institute).
She presently is group leader for the SCBWI Volusia County regional writer’s online critique group at the following: Contact email@example.com
Amazon Author’s Page:
Books and Accessories:
Kid’s Work Shops and Social Engagements:
Author’s Page At Book Marketing Global Network: