The Nikki Garcia Mystery (Crime Thriller Series) Box Set by Kathryn Lane
Accompany protagonist Nikki Garcia to exotic international locations to solve mystery and crime in this thrilling trio of full-length, award-winning novels by Kathryn Lane. Each novel also has a touch of romance.
Book 1-Waking Up in Medellin: Nikki Garcia, a sexy international auditor, is sent to Medellin on assignment where she grapples with high level, mega-money corruption and her own ghosts. Then she’s kidnapped and will have one shot at surviving.
Book 2-Danger in the Coyote Zone: Fraud auditor turned private investigator, Nikki Garcia, goes undercover to find a missing child in Mexico, a country where private investigators are outlawed.
When Nikki goes undercover, she places her own life – and the lives of others she cares deeply about – in danger.
Book 3-Revenge in Barcelona: After witnessing a terrorist incident at a major tourist attraction in Barcelona, she discovers she may have been the intended target of the attack. She must act quickly to uncover her assailant before it’s too late.
If you like mystery and suspense novels, like those of John Grisham, Kristi Belcamino, and Isabella Maldonado, you will love Silver Falchion Award-Winning Author Kathryn Lane’s Nikki Garcia Mystery Series.
Kathryn’s novels take you to exotic international locations. Click the BUY NOW button at the top and enter Nikki Garcia’s world of mystery.
What Amazon readers are saying about the Nikki Garcia Mysteries:
“What a story! Best book I have read in a very long time.”
“Mystery, love, healing – all taking place in a foreign location.”
“From beginning to end keeps you on the edge-of-your-seat.”
“Loved the intricately woven plot and layers of subplots.”
“I read this book twice. The first time I couldn’t put it down. The second time I was transformed to the sights of a real place and its history.”
“This is a page-turning thriller with twist after heart-wrenching twist.”
“We are entertained while we visit new and exotic places.”
If you love mystery and suspense novels, like those of Louise Penny and Harlan Coben, you will also like Silver Falchion Award-Winning Author Kathryn Lane’s Nikki Garcia Mystery Series. Kathryn’s novels take you on action-adventure in exotic foreign countries. A former international finance executive, Kathryn and her husband split their time between Houston, Texas, and the mountains of northern New Mexico.
Print Length: 1026 Pages
Publisher: Tortuga Publishing, LLC (August 28, 2020)
Publication Date: August 28, 2020
Adult Readers: Fiction (Hispanic American Literature)
Adult Readers: Mysteries (International Mystery & Crime)
Adult Readers: Mysteries (Amateur Sleuths)
Adult Readers: Mysteries (Women Sleuths)
Adult Readers: Thrillers (Mystery & Crime)
About Kathryn Lane: Kathryn Lane, award-winning author of the Nikki Garcia Thriller series, sets her novels and short stories in foreign countries and exotic places.
Kathryn credits her imagination to growing up in Mexico, a country which was rich in storytelling and steeped in cultural traditions. Her creativity was first expressed by painting in oils and when reality of earning a living set in, she studied accounting and finance, and joined a multinational corporation where she attained her dream job of traveling abroad.
After two decades in the corporate world and having visited over 90 countries, Kathryn left to fulfill a second dream – writing mystery and suspense novels.
Fans of strong female protagonists and suspenseful stories are likely to enjoy Kathryn’s work. The Nikki Garcia thrillers include:
Missing in Miami – the latest release in the Nikki Garcia Mystery series. Launch Feb 23, 2022.
Revenge in Barcelona – Silver Winner, Mystery/Thriller, Reader Views, 2019-2020. Finalist in the 2020 Eric Hoffer Book Awards. Also, Finalist in the Next Generation Book Awards for 2020.
Waking Up in Medellin – named Best Fiction Book of the Year 2017 by Killer Nashville. Also available in Spanish edition “Despertando en Medellin”
Danger in the Coyote Zone – first place winner in the Action/Adventure category in Latino Books into Movies 2018. It was also a finalist in the Thriller category at Killer Nashville 2018.
Kathryn’s short story collection, Backyard Volcano and Other Mysteries of the Heart, was named Best Short Story Collection 2018 by Killer Nashville.
Kathryn and her husband, Bob Hurt, split their time between Texas and the mountains of northern New Mexico. www.kathryn-lane.com
Award winning author Kathryn Lane’s debut novel, Waking Up in Medellin (in the Nikki Garcia Thriller Series from Pen-L Publishing) won:
- Silver Falchion for Best Fiction Book of the Year 2017 by Killer Nashville.
- Silver Falchion for Best Fiction Adult Suspense 2017 by Killer Nashville.
- Pinnacle Fiction Achievement Award (Fall 2016) by National Association of Book Entrepreneurs.
- 2nd Runner Up for the RONE Award (Mystery category 2017) by Ind’tale Magazine.
- Silver Medal for the Readers Favorite Book Awards (2017 Fiction Thriller).
The second novel in the Nikki Garcia Thriller Series, Coyote Zone, presents you with:
- High stakes danger in a kidnapping and human trafficking story.
- Other subplots woven into the plot, such as romance, making this an exciting read.
- The International Thriller Writers (ITW) Magazine “Big Thrill” provides an advanced review.
Kathryn’s collection of short stories, Backyard Volcano, (from Alamo Bay Press) will give you:
- A fusion between fantasy and reality.
- Symbolism, punctuated by hints of surrealism.
- Stories with unusual twists and turns – events in everyday life in Latin cultures.
Additionally, her short stories have been published by:
- The Texas A&M New Border Voices: An Anthology.
- Arriba Baseball! From VAO Publishing.
- Swirl Literary Journal from Lone Star College-Montgomery Campus.
- Alamo Bay Writers Anthology.
- The Association of Writing & Writing Programs (AWP) featured Kathryn as a reader on the panel of Arriba Baseball! In Seattle in February 2014.
Kathryn’s activities in poetry include:
- Serving on the panel of judges at Carver High School in Houston, Texas, for their finals in the Poetry Out Loud contest.
- Being published in numerous anthologies, journals.
- Two chapbooks, A Conversation on India and Spirit Rocks.
Amazon Author’s Page
Sign up for HER Newsletter:
Author’s Page At Book Marketing Global Network: