Introduction: The Adventures of Little Miss HISTORY is a trilogy book that consists of all three New York City titles, The Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum. This edition mainly for teachers who were teaching New York History and requested all three of my books.
The Adventures of Little Miss HISTORY, Volume I (Volume 1) by Barbara Ann Mojica.
Wouldn’t you like to get three award-winning books for the price of two?
Little Miss HISTORY has packed three NYC historical adventures into one exciting book!
This book is perfect for teachers, home-school parents, and history lovers.
- Visit the STATUE OF LIBERTY the symbol of hope and promise for the immigrants who passed it on their way to fulfilling their dreams.
- Walk through the Great Hall at ELLIS ISLAND as immigrants apprehensively waited in long lines to determine whether they had passed inspection.
- Tour the USS Intrepid to explore one ship’s amazing history during WW II, the Vietnam War, the space age, and the war on terrorism.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Who designed, built and contributed to the Statue of Liberty.
- The composition of the and what she symbolizes.
- The role France played in the Statue’s history.
- The history of Ellis Island and its designer.
- About the immigrants and where they came from.
- What kinds of inspections and questions did they need to answer?
- What happened to the immigrants who failed inspection?
- The people who worked at Ellis Island.
- What you can see in the Museum?
- What part did the USS Intrepid play in World War II?
- How did the ship contribute during the Vietnam War?
- What happened during the Cold War?
- What role did she play after 911?
- What it was like to live and work on the ship?
- What you find on the flight deck.
- Hands-on activities in the Exploreum.
- What is parked right next door and so much more.
Why not start reading right now?
Five Star Review From Mamta Madhavan-Readers Favorite: The illustrations are well executed to make the concept and the information clear to children. It is a good book to have in school libraries as it can be used as reference material. The book definitely has made me more curious and eager to read more books from this author.”
Review From Amazon Reviewer: The storytelling is clear, the illustrations are attractive and appealing, and the approach of having Little Miss History as both tour guide and (sometimes humorous) participant helps make the story accessible.
Review From Amazon Reviewer: The author certainly has a passion for teaching children history. This three-volume set is certain to entertain curious and knowledge-thirsty young minds.
Review From Amazon Reviewer: The illustrations are really breathtaking and a lust for the eye. I think this book is a MUST for every school kid.
From The Author: “IF YOU DON’T KNOW YOUR HISTORY, YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT.”
Little Miss HISTORY, Volume 1-Trilogy
Elementary and Middle Grade (K-6)
Paperback: 116 Pages
Publisher: Eugenus STUDIOS, LLC (April 22, 2017)
Mr. Victor Ramon Mojica (Illustrator)
Reading Age: 6-12 Years
The Adventures of Little Miss HISTORY
Juvenile Nonfiction for Elementary and Middle Grade (K-6)
About Barbara Ann Mojica: Barbara Ann Mojica, M.A. S.A.S., S.D.A is a historian and retired educator. Her education career spans more than forty years serving as a teacher, special educator, principal, and school district administrator. Barbara writes monthly historical articles for the Columbia Insider under the banner “Passages.” Using the whimsical Little Miss History character to narrate her book series, Barbara hopes to educate, entertain and inspire children to learn about historical people and places. Little Miss History’s antics make reading nonfiction a fun-filled adventure for all ages. She firmly believes, “If you don’t know your history, you don’t know what you’re talking about.”
The Little Miss HISTORY book series has garnered more than two dozen awards including B.R.A.G. Medallions, International Book Excellence Awards, International Readers’ Favorite Awards, Eric Hoffer, and Independent Author Network Awards.
- Volume 1 Mount Rushmore.
- Volume 2 The Statue of Liberty.
- Volume 3 Sequoia National Park.
- Volume 4 Ford’s Theater.
- Volume 5 Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum.
- Volume 6 Ellis Island.
- Volume 7 Mount Vernon.
- Volume 8 La Brea Tar Pits & Museum.
- Volume 9 The North Pole.
- Volume 10 Hyde Park, Home of Franklin D. Roosevelt Presidential Library & Museum.
- Volume 11 Tombstone Arizona.
- Volume 12 Independence Hall & The Museum of The American Revolution.
- Volume 13 Little Miss HISTORY Travels to The Battleship IOWA.
Amazon Author’s Page:
Little Miss HISTORY: Purchase Apparel and Merchandise:
You Tube Channel Link
Barbara Ann Mojica – YouTube
Book Trailer 1: Features First 8 Books.
Trilogy Book and Coloring Book.
Book Trailer 2: Features Books 9, 10 and 11.
Book 12: Video Focusing on Constitution Day.
Independence Hall and Museum of The American Revolution
Author’s Page at Book Marketing Global Network: