Little Miss HISTORY Travels to INDEPENDENCE HALL &
The Museum of the American Revolution by Barbara Ann Mojica.
WHY DOES INDEPENDENCE HALL NATIONAL PARK INSPIRE FREEDOM-LOVING PEOPLE EVERYWHERE?
YOU NEED TO READ THIS BOOK TO GET THE ANSWERS.
- Visit the birthplace of the United States.
- Learn about the history of Independence Hall.
- How was the federal Constitution created?
- What is the Declaration of Independence?
- How did women, slaves, and workers view it?
- How did the revolutionaries survive against a great world power?
- Witness George Washington’s sleeping tent and military headquarters.
- How did the Revolution tear apart the colonies?
- What kind of nation did it create?
- Find out why abolitionists, suffragettes, and freedom-loving people embraced the Liberty Bell.
- What is the significance of Christ Church Burial Ground?
Review by Bjonsmom, September, 2020: “As a Philadelphia native, I’ve walked these cobblestone streets, visited the homes and shops on Elfreth’s Alley, and stood in the hallowed Halls where American Freedom and Liberty were born. Today, as all of our freedoms teeter on the edge, it is more important than ever that we impart this history to our children.”
Reviewed by Lois Wickstrom for Readers Favorite: “Little Miss History certainly picked a site where history is preserved and loved when she picked Philadelphia. The book is a brief history of the American Revolution, its architecture, and the writing of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Come to Philadelphia and see all these sights and more.”
From the Author: “If you don’t know your history, you don’t know what you’re talking about.”
Little Miss HISTORY Travels To Volume 12 Independence Hall & The Museum of The American Revolution
Paperback: 54 Pages
Reading Level: 4-12 Years
Grade Level: Kindergarten-6
Publisher: Eugenus Studios, LLC (August 27, 2020)
Mr. Victor Ramon Mojica (Illustrator)
Reading Age: 6-12 Years
The Adventures of Little Miss HISTORY
Juvenile Nonfiction for Elementary and Middle Grade (K-6)
About Barbara Ann Mojica: Barbara Ann Mojica, M.A. S.A.S., S.D.A is a historian and retired educator. Her education career spans more than forty years serving as a teacher, special educator, principal, and school district administrator. Barbara writes monthly historical articles for the Columbia Insider under the banner “Passages.” Using the whimsical Little Miss History character to narrate her book series, Barbara hopes to educate, entertain and inspire children to learn about historical people and places. Little Miss History’s antics make reading nonfiction a fun-filled adventure for all ages. She firmly believes, “If you don’t know your history, you don’t know what you’re talking about.”
The Little Miss HISTORY book series has garnered more than two dozen awards including B.R.A.G. Medallions, International Book Excellence Awards, International Readers’ Favorite Awards, Eric Hoffer, and Independent Author Network Awards.
- Volume 1 Mount Rushmore.
- Volume 2 The Statue of Liberty.
- Volume 3 Sequoia National Park.
- Volume 4 Ford’s Theater.
- Volume 5 Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum.
- Volume 6 Ellis Island.
- Volume 7 Mount Vernon.
- Volume 8 La Brea Tar Pits & Museum.
- Volume 9 The North Pole.
- Volume 10 Hyde Park, Home of Franklin D. Roosevelt Presidential Library & Museum.
- Volume 11 Tombstone Arizona.
- Volume 12 Independence Hall & The Museum of The American Revolution.
- Volume 13 Little Miss HISTORY Travels to The Battleship IOWA.
Amazon Author’s Page:
Little Miss HISTORY: Purchase Apparel and Merchandise:
You Tube Channel Link
Barbara Ann Mojica – YouTube
Book Trailer 1: Features First 8 Books.
Trilogy Book and Coloring Book.
Book Trailer 2: Features Books 9, 10 and 11.
Book 12: Video Focusing on Constitution Day.
Independence Hall and Museum of The American Revolution
Author’s Page at Book Marketing Global Network: